Saturday, June 6, 2009

Turkish Baths (Sauna) :-)

Here I have visited the Turkish Baths, they are about 700 years old, since the Ottoman Empire had been on our territory, when I got there I imagine the big city with walls as it shown in Old Movies about Rome. Like all the nobles are coming to these sauna, and you know I understood that is not so much difference between that ages and the present days. The same is happening now too, all the music, girls dancing and so on... But the other feature of this baths, is amazing how the technology of construction was so modern and based on the principle laws of science. the material is so strong, that it looks almost the same as 700 years ago, this is the most amazing thing, what I saw, because the construction what is made now won't be so long life, and our predecessors won' t find any tracks of the ruins, because the materials and the work is not so qualitative. So when I looked on these ruins, I asked myself why the constructors from today don't want to take example and experience from their ancestors!

No comments:

Post a Comment