Thursday, June 4, 2009

A walk to Rock Monastery



Well this is another view of the same Church and Rock monastery. When you look on it you think that is not so high, as it seems, and that is nothing dangerous in climbing it, but you are wrong, because some of the passes look very attractive, but when you start climbing it, you feel that the rocks and land is coming out under your feet, and your legs start shivering and you feel the adrenalin coming to your blood. Is an unforgettable impression. I remember one day, when I was 10 years old, we were climbing with my parents on of those hills, and I was so scared that I took my mom to a wrong way, so now when I have grown up and tried to climb this hill again, I still had some confused feelings about it. You have try it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment