Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trip to Saharna Monastery by ship.

A girl looking to the river, was morning time, this is our ship, by which we had to go to excursion. I had a lot of emotions of astonishment and amazing feelings... It was my first time going by such ship. So I had imagined a lot of different things to be seen...

So this the middle of our trip, on the both banks of the River you can see a lot of churches and small villages, and I was wandering why churches are on the bank, but I think it was built in such way because it has to be close to nature, to God! And you cannot imagine how wonderful they look from the riverside.

This another Church on the bank, the old one.



This is one of the houses of our rich people, as you see it is very closed to the riverside, even the garage is almost under the water, can you imagine what will happen if the river level will go high, and everything will drown under the river water. When people do something like this just to provoke the envy or impressions on other people, is not worth all these expenditures, because the nature is so cruel sometimes with us and punish us for our pride... But honestly we are so small and weak against the Power of Mother Nature. So we need to think before to do something...

1 comment:

  1. hello, thank you for your comment, I pointed to your blog too, I am doing a web site with languages, if you want, I can put the Romanian in too.

    ReplyDelete