Thursday, June 4, 2009

The old scriptures


Here is another view of the Raut river, how it makes a circle, and it seem like you are in the middle of ancient fortress or antique Amphitheater.

These old scriptures were written in 14th century, it was written in Old Slavic letters, all religious scriptures were written in Slavic language. When I got there I was playing a role game, as we are Scientist who had discovered new scriptures from that period of time. Also you can see there small rooms and halls.

This is another view of the halls and small rooms, probably here they could have some meetings or prayer times. These caves were created by humans not by nature, is very good place to protect yourself of rain, wind and other natural hazards...

Bridge across the raut, the end o Orhei Amphitheater, you can see the view of Rock cave monasteries. When I look on it I feel that something is missing in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment